Saturday 24 January 2015

Designer of the week – Hamda Al Fahim

Hello colorlovers,

Fall and Winter 14 of the amazing UAE Fashion Designer Hamda Al Fahim has some amazing dresses. 

They are just mindblowing, Loved especially the one with the embroidery, that I have posted on Instagram


Like always I picked up the dresses that I liked the most.

Write in the comments below, how you like them? Would you wear a dress of Hamda Al Fahim on any occasion?
Would love to know your thoughts.. 

BTW: I have a poll on the top right part of my blog, it's for an upcoming project, would be great of you, if you can answer it.. Thank you so much anyways for keeping this page colored xx 

The credits of these pictures you can see in this post are taken from Hamda Al Fahim's Website.












No comments :

Post a Comment

..thank you colourlover ♥