Saturday 24 May 2014

Fashion Post - Anotah

Hello Colorlovers, 

I have a new fashion designer for you today called "Anotah"
  You can find their shops in Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. They will be expanding to the whole Middle East and Europe.

I don't know how to explain this in words, but I will try.. 
Each piece of every collection of theirs is just magnificent.
Bold, unique, colorful, flattering. In the autumn and winter collections it comes with pastel, earthy and romantic colors.
Crochet, lace, patterns, bright colors and lots of accessories marks their looks.

 I have been following their collection for a while, but during the stress I didn't had the time to let something get shipped to me. They now have a new designed website, and I am still waiting till their online shop is open. The price range differs of which fabric is used

I will let the pictures speak and explain. I am always speechless about their designs and their colorful pieces. Oh by the way there is always a collection for kids which is so super cute, elegant and well watch on your own.

You can go on their website here Anotah 

















No comments :

Post a Comment

..thank you colourlover ♥