Saturday 22 June 2013

You might never know, but I care too much of you


Hello Colourlovers,

I am tired as hell, and I am wandering through the day like if I am drunken! Alice in Wonderland here I come! Alright now back to ultimate seriousness! I absolutely enjoy every sun ray on my skin..!
 Especially when I am back at home in our garden... Just an hour and then it's evening!

I just noticed something which lead me to write this here down!
Most of the women outside are so insecure with themselves.. Why? It gets more worse when they see another woman looking super good with a flawless body and skin and outfit.. They get jealous! WHY?? But it can get more worse... When I see women who try to impress men?!
I mean, what?? It is so hilarious!
I am definitely not a feminist, this is an ideology which is very narrow minded to me.. But the last thing I would expect from confident independent women is trying to impress anyone, and ladies when u are in a city or anywhere else seeing a handsome man, who just stares at another beautiful woman, then u really really don't have to take off your shirt! Just saw this situation often times, okay they didn't take off their shirt just pulled it down to show off their boobies..
It is crazy funny and sad at the same time..
You just look absolutely like a fool.. Every woman is somehow beautiful,we are just different in size, shape, skin tone, hair color and and and. That's called being unique...
You don't need to impress anyone, just be free for who you are and accept it! Plus I noticed also that most of the women who are well dressed they do it somehow to impress someone, and when they have a partner they don't care of their appearance..
It is rare to see women who cares about their outer appearance and feel just happy with how they look like and accept themselves for how they were born.. Those women have a strong personality.

I am not also saying that the others are ugly or insecure they just don't know their value! I really really am happy when I see women who take their time to look great and play with their clothes in their wardrobe, mixing stuff, caring for their hair and skin.
We are just women, born beautiful, of course our opinions of what is beautiful or not differs, but to a large or a small amount of group they are beautiful. Some are sporty, chic or casual..

Plus being veiled is more complicated.. As there are nowadays bloggers and fashionistas who seems to look pretty much perfect to some of the girls. So they try to copy each and every step the bloggers do. What you don't know is, that those girls are pretty much the same like the audience, they just might look photogenic, that's it, it doesn't mean that the others are ugly..

Simply be confident and don't, please don't try to imitate. Especially in the category for modest clothing, just simply do what you see is right and if you don't like to show off some of your body parts, then please don't do! Simply try to do what you see is right.. And by the word "see" I don't mean to see what others do.. I see the whole bloggers scene playing with fashion and stuff, it is simply an inspiration to also show the women who wants to wear their veil with confidence without anyone telling her, take it off, it looks like you are oppressed and stuff or why you ride a bicycle or a skateboard... Such dumb things I guess lots of veiled girls have heard before. But trust me if you think what you do is right it doesn‘t matter then, if you are veiled or not, if you feel with all of your heart that what you do and how you look and who you are is right and is simply you, then act upon it! 

I guess you all would know who they are deep inside without all the criticism many women outside get..
Like lately someone said to Kim Kardashian she looks like a fat orca.. I am not a fan of her, but she is human with feelings and she is, not perfect!
And if someone looks a bit outstanding it is absolutely normal to get such comments, everything that stands outside the „normality“ is to the most dangerous and somehow the "unexpected" Many people fear and dislike that.

Anyways everyone had a journey or still has it, criticisms are good, to see how others sees you and to have a more open wide view on things you never thought about. The brain is not an accessory ;)

You all women outside are beautiful in different ways, shapes, and attitudes!


NOW TO MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY
I really love the garden of my mom..
And I love the peony roses, somehow baroqueish! :)
And they smell so good! Addictive



 

3 comments :

  1. Loving ur blazer and ur turban <3 Ur my fav fashion blogger :))

    meiszaecha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fatma,what a great post you got here. You got really cool pics and a stunning style! Your turban, your blazer, and your Mom's garden, they fit you very well, you look so pretty :D
    Don't feel hesitate to visit my blog. Anyway, since we all know that GFC is shutting down (isn't it?), if it is would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? but if it isn't GFC will be fine, thank you :D


    Regards,
    Diaz Hadian's Latest Post on http://diazhadian.blogspot.com
    Follow me on bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again! I'm following you now via GFC. Waiting for ur nice turn :) anyway I'm so in love with your blog. It's very neat...


    Regards,
    Diaz Hadian's Latest Post on http://diazhadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥