Tuesday 22 November 2011

Der 7. Blogaward - The 7th Blogaward

I thank you for this award. Well I have to give this award on other 30 blogs and write 30 things about me... haha hmmm well I am a little bit overloaded.. anyway I am trying to go through this and fill in the rules that are given to me..

Rules : 1. Link the person in your post you got the award from
            2. Write down 7 things about yourself
            3. give the award on 30 more bloggers

7 things about me... ahhhm yess

1. I love shopping
2. I hate hate hate maths, thank god I do not have maths in my studies
3. I hate imitators
4. I only have 4 flat shoes and the rest of up to 30 shoes are high heels, I just love them instead  of the flat shoes.. but sometimes flat are more comfortable if carrying a huge bag -.- or a laptop with you the whole day
5. I love the blue colour
6. I love vintage <3
7. I hate training pants or jogging pants, I just hate them, how can someone go out with such a horrible piece of cloth yuk !!


So, I did it, you also got to know me a little bit better, anyway and now I am going to give this award on 30 bloggers, I'm having fun!!  :D haha

I thank Jenny for giving me this award <3 - Danke Jenny für diesen Award <3


The 30 Bloggers



8 comments :

  1. Cream's Beauty - ist wirklich ein toller Blog - zurecht gewonnen.
    http://urbancitylady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe Blogawards :)
    Schaue mir die Blogs dann immer sehr gerne an.

    Hast es dir verdient.
    Hoffe dir gehts gut Fatma :)

    Lg

    rimaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE shopping too... Off course who doesn't? :p Lovely blog here :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥