Sunday 1 March 2015

Shop my Illustrations

Hello Colorlovers, 

I have been working on implementing my new illustrations here on my blog so you can purchase them.

All my illustrations are now available on REDBUBBLE
I have two collections, one is called "Cupcake Collection" and the other "Chimera" those were made during my studies at HMKW in Cologne and actually were really fun to create them. 

On my blog you can also see which illustrations are available on the page called "SHOP"

On instagram there will be mostly shown, how the illustrations are made, but some of them can't be shown, because at that time back then, I wasn't capturing the working process, but hope you enjoy the newer collections and feel free to tell me how you like it. 

I also have now a facebook page. You can click here to get to my new facebook page FACEBOOK

The illustrations are available as Posters, Cards, Canvas, Framed Pictures, Photography, Stickers, Mugs, Tote Bags, Throw Pillows, Cases and Skins for electronic devices and T-Shirt/Hoodies.

If you have any questions, you can write me down here in the comments or use the e-mail box on the right bar of my blog, on facebook or through instagram. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

..thank you colourlover ♥