Sunday 27 July 2014

Poppy's Closet

Hello colorlovers, 

hope you all are fine. Today's post is going to be about a brand called Poppy's Closet.

Today I just got a lovely gift from them and I loved it a lot. It came with a cute little crown pluggy for the iPhone, a lipstick and the necklace.

You can visit their page here Poppy's Closet

They have every time so many lovely stuff and jewelries, that I am sure it can suit to any girl and woman, just play around ;)

My whole outfit is from H&M except the headscarf which is from samias treasure and the necklace which is from Poppy's Closet as I have mentioned up :) 

Oh, and Eid Sa3eed to my followers who are celebrating ;) wish you enjoy it with your families and friends.








1 comment :

  1. Hey Fatma! Since look at u one of finalist wma, im so sad because u didnt came for wma. I really hope u came to Yogyakarta, Indonesia for the carantine and i hope met u on wma event :(

    Meiszaecha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥