Sunday 15 September 2013

I was sent here for you, you were sent for me too, we were made to love!

Hi Peacocks, long time no blogging, I had some hard days working... I missed it blogging, The summer is gone now and the autumn says hello. It's getting cold, rainy, dark and windy. I love that except that it is always dark! somehow really depressing.. I have been shopping the last few weeks and bought some nice new stuff. Because of that I took all of my clothes out of my wardrobe that I never wore or need and am going to sell it. I will sell them on a page called "Kleiderkreisel". Maybe more interesting to my german readers. 

And now back to my look..



Jacket - Divided
Top - H&M
Pants - Zara

5 comments :

  1. love it, and i agree it is getting colder and darker! imagine winter, gloomy days x

    amsaima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shoes! Love the trousers :) Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shoes! Love the trousers :) very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. masha'allh .. amazing as usual <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! I really love that jacket!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥