Friday 14 December 2012

Mercedes Gullwing - Furniture Design

Hello Colourlovers,


I went to a museum last week to hold a lecture about the furniture designer "Michael Thonet"... Maybe some of you don't know him, so some short facts and a picture

- Michael Thonet is a german-austrian cabinet maker

- inventor of the bentwood furniture

- till today the Thonet is a family owned business and is managed now by the 5th generation


 Michael Thonet




Well the thing is I went into that museum, without higher expectations and I just looked 
downstairs and I was like "WOW"
A mercedes gullwing was there downstairs, so I just ran with a fellow student and of course we took lots of pictures, and had a detailed look of the amazing car!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

..thank you colourlover ♥