Sunday 30 December 2012

Fashion Designer - Tony Yaccoub

Hey colourlovers, 

I know that many of you will sit there now, with an open mouth and just have diamonds on your eyes and only want to have these dresses on!! 

To me it was just amazing when I saw this.. Okay I will tell you about what I am talking about...

It's as you can take it from the header, about a fashion designer, about THE Fashion Designer "Tony Yaccoub"

It made me really really sad that his website is under construction, if it was up to me, I would hire a webdesigner and I would design his whole website :D hahaha

Here is the link of his website, so you can check his amazing dresses, later.. Tony Yaccoub

Well to know what I am talking about, the whole time, here is a link click.. it's a video that I found on YouTube, it's only in arabic, but I think you just need to watch and you will understand the rest. He really really makes gorgeous dresses.. I fell in love with every single piece of them, maybe some of you would say, that it is too much, but I think it's not!! It's maybe for women who really loves to be an eyecatcher anywhere, doesn't matter if the woman wants to be the eyecatcher on a wedding as a bride or just an evening party and you want to look more than just beautiful. Just adding a bit personality with the dresses. I absolutely adore them all, I can't even say "especially" this or that.. But two of pieces of his whole collection I can't forget, it's the white one with feathers on the side, and the striped one!!!




But that's not it, this show where the models got hair and make up like the 50's/ 60's matches perfect with the whole look, with their white skin tone, suitable for the winter times.

3 comments :

  1. I love your style! So cool!

    Love from Kuwait!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.
    McDesert Safari

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥