Tuesday 14 February 2012

Projeeect !!!!

Hi coloured Peacockss !!!

Well as I said in my former posts that I was preparing for a vernissage on my university HMKW it was amazing and huge, well all the pictures and designs my graphicdesign group and me made, were on the vernissage and I was at first nervous, not because many important people were attending the vernissage, like the chancellor of Berlin or the Manager and our profs, No it was because I wanted to know how they will like my designs and if it is good or bad, I was trying to capture every glance the visitors made, but I can't seem to see anything negative on their faces where they could think my work was horrible or they might thought "why the hell they took such a weird form or colour" and bla bla :D haha... But I think this university will be more interesting to my german readers so I am gonna also write for my german speakers :)

Hallo an all' meine lieben deutschsprachigen Leser, ich hatte ja vor einigen Tagen in meinen vergangen Posts von meiner Präsentation an meiner Hochschule HMKW erzählt, in der unsere Arbeiten vom 1. Semester ausgestellt werden, berichtet. Sie wurden am Freitag ausgestellt und ich war wirklich nervös nicht weil ich Angst davor hatte, dass sehr viele auch sehr wichtige Menschen kommen würden.. überhaupt nicht, ich wollte lediglich wissen wie sie meine Arbeiten beurteilen werden... Sie fanden es toll und der ganze Tag ging ausgelassen vorbei... Der Kanzler der Hochschule und der Hochschulleiter und der Professor aus dem Grafikdesignbereich in Berlin waren auch da.. Mal sehen wie das ganze im 2. Semester aussehen wird und wie wir diesmal unsere Ausstellung gestalten werden :S ich bin gespannt :D

Pictures are coming ;) I didn't had a camera with me -.-
Bilder folgen ;) Ich hatte leider keine Kamera bei gehabt -.-

PS: It's the first time that I'm writing so much :D hahah 

 me working :)


one of my pictures that I made is the cupcake below :)


and that's the podium I made and took the books from my classmates to make a podium of colours :) I am proud of it :D


2 comments :

  1. Hallo hallo! Ich liebe deine Blog und du sind sehr hubsch! Es tout mier leid weil ich kleine Deutsche sprechen! Deine Kleidung sind sehr modisch!
    Your blog is beautiful! Mashallah sis, you are doing a great job! Please do follow back
    -- www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog.. the pics are awesome

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥