Thursday 2 June 2011

inverted triangle body shape

Hii everyone,

I am totally stressed because of applying for jobs... I hope that anyone of them would give me a chance :s I don't know for how many jobs I applied for, I can't count them :s

whatever now I am going to show the 3rd body shape. The 3rd body shape is the inverted triangel shape.


As you can see the bust is unproportionally to the hips. They are much heavier than the hips and fuller also the shoulders are broader. The waist is narrower than the rest of the body.

Do's
  • Flowing fabrics
  • Low to medium-low necklines
  • Set-in sleeves
  • Three-quarter length sleeves
  • A good fitting, well adjusted bra
  • Tops and dresses that flow through the waist
  • A-line skirts
  • Flared pants

    Dont's

    • Stiff, bulky, fabrics
    • Styles that emphasize your shoulders
    • High necklines
    • Big collars
    • Tapered skirts and pants


famous inverted triangle shaped stars

Salma Hayek

Mariah Carey 



Mel B



Dita von Teese




1 comment :

  1. Salam Fatma :)

    Ich hoffe es geht dir ganz gut und der Stress vergeht bald ;)
    Ja fand das mit dem Blog auch schade, aber vielleicht finde ich wieder gefallen dran. Hatte auch viel vor damit. Mal sehen wie ich das hinbekomme.
    Danke dir fürs regelmäßige Lesen liebes ;)

    Bis dann ;)

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥