Monday 25 April 2011

ART COLOGNE

Last week I went to ART COLOGNE, it is an exhibition for art. And I must say that I had lot of fun there, I went there with a friend of me. The exhibition included many artists who made really interesting works and who gave me a lot of inspiration to continue my work for my sculpture that I decided to do. I will show you of course the result of my sculpture, but not today because it is not ready, I hope you will like it :)

I will show you some of the pictures i made on ART COLOGNE :)

















 

3 comments :

  1. salam..very artistic especially the last arts! haha

    btw, tq dear 4 d compliment..glad to know that ppl r loving my blog, my simple style n so on "^^ u r beautiful..hehe cn i know where r u from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sieht nach ner sehr coolen ausstellung aus..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey!!!!really love your blog!!=D
    great job!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

..thank you colourlover ♥